Join our team at Kingsway Welding specialising in heavy duty farm machinery manufacture, repair and maintenance
We are currently searching for a new member to add to our team at Kingsway Welding. We specialise in heavy duty farm machinery manufacture and repair, we also do a lot of maintenance and repair work on all sorts of different machinery. We are seeking a new team member who is passionate about their work and has the ability to problem solve and think on their own.You will be responsible for ensuring your work is done to a very high standard in a safe manner.
About the Role
The role will be as a full time boiler maker carrying out a diverse range of tasks. Below are some examples of the tasks undertaken at Kingsway.
– MIG, TIG and ARC welding.
– Manufacturing land rollers.
– Manufacturing snail rollers.
– Manufacturing Sheep hay and grain feeders.
– Rebuilding parts ranging from hydraulic rams to diaphragm pumps.
– General cutting, welding and custom one off jobs.
– Forklift and tele-handler operation (training and tickets preferred but can be supplied to the right candidate)
– Lathe and milling work.
Traits we are looking for in our new employee
– A can do positive attitude and the ability to find the good in any situation.
– Ability to work on your own or in a team situation.
– The ability to take responsibility for your own actions and a no excuses attitude.
– Attention to detail.
– Communicate clear and concisely.
– Organised and tidy.
– Fit and healthy.
– Open to feedback.
Our Family and Business Values
The following values govern our family, business and decision making.
– Focus on solutions, not problems.
– Punctuality and taking pride in appearance.
– Taking pride in your work.
– Treating all customers and fellow employees with dignity and respect.
The hourly rate is negotiable depending on experience and skill set. We are willing to be flexible with working hours to suit your lifestyle (if you have kids etc.) by starting and finishing an hour earlier. This is a comfortable working environment with a great management team and a BBQ lunch once a month just to break things up. This is a unique working opportunity as it is located on a farm away from all the hustle and bustle of a typical welding job.
Why do you think you will be a good member for our team?
Please forward all applications to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.